Our team is made up of specialists, dentists, hygienists and nurses. Our practice philosophy is to deliver conservative, minimally invasive procedures to restore function and improve appearance fo teeth, in a professional yet friendly manner.
As well as routine general dental care we can also offer:
- Tooth straightening with our registered orthodontic specialists
- Specialist periodontal care (gum treatment) with our registered periodontal specialist
- Minimally invasive cosmetic smile enhancements
- Tooth whitening
- Sedation for nervous or anxious patients
- Hygienist treatment that help maintain dental work, prevent gum disease and improve appearance of teeth.
Dr Mahendra Patel BDS MFGDP(UK) DipBussMan
Dr Patel has been working in general dental practice for over 30 years and has been based in Newham for 28 years. He undertakes sedation within the practice for our nervous patients and also trains newly qualified dentists in London in all aspects of dentistry.
Dr Amish Patel BDS MFDS MSc MOrth
Dr Amish Patel has experience in a variety of fields in dentistry including Oral Surgery (extraction of teeth) and Paediatric (Children’s) Dentistry. He is also on the specialist register for Orthodontics (braces) and has an interest in Lingual braces (near-invisible braces). He current holds an Associate Specialist in Orthodontics at the Royal London Hospital where he is involved in treating complex cases and assists training of undergraduate and postgraduate dentists. Dr Patel has also taken postgraduate courses in implant dentistry.
Dr Amelia Voss BDS
Dr Voss has keen interest in minimally invasive dentistry and oral surgery.
Dr Raj Doal BDS
Dr Doal has a keen interest in minimally invasive dentistry.